Horoscope

Click the button to open a new browser window.

oranum.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What I could do

I feel I could make this sometime or this was made. Made with possibility of making more by use with the right things. I think I will stop with this recipe:

Ice cream bread
Ingredients:

    1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
    1 pint ice cream, slightly melted
    chocolate chips
    rainbow sprinkles
    icing of your choice

Directions:

    Mix the flour and softened ice cream in a loaf pan until smooth.
    Add in whatever extras you like and stir until evenly distributed.
    Bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
    Let cool, and top with your favorite flavor of icing.
    Enjoy!




Also possible

Also I could move out, after getting a job then in january or february.

No comments:

Post a Comment